Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I'm glad the Celtics are 0-4

Not going to lie, I love to watch my home town teams win, and that's why I am so happy that the Celtics are win less through four games this season. Don't get me wrong I would much rather have the Celtics beating LA and New York in the playoffs, scoffing at Melo and Kobe as they run away with late victories based on team defense and stars stepping up. Unfortunately the days of old are just that... old.... and in Brooklyn now, so this years Celtics team is forced to rebuild and I'm happy with how they are playing. I want Avery, Sullinger, Green and all the other players with potential to get on the court and get experience. If the Celtics continue the trend of getting their young players experience on the court and losing they will eventually land a big rookie. This big time rookie won't be coming into a team like the bobcats but instead will come into a team where all the players have at least a few years of experience and several already have playoff experience. When the Celtics eventually do land that big rookie, whether they make a big trade like ray and KG or ride the star rookie like the Thunder they will be back on top and in good shape for another long stretch of dominance.